David Beasley, P.E. RSO, REA I (CA)
Graduate of the University of Colorado - Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
What We Do
- Soil testing
- Percolation testing – for the future installation of a septic system.
- Construction Inspections – from breaking ground to drain installations
- Septic system engineering – Low pressure drip, solid rock, mounded.
- Structural engineering – beams, columns, headers, piers, footings, structural floors.
- Pavement design – Parking areas, roadways.
- Shoring design
- Forensic analysis
- Foundation Remediation
- Epoxy injection
- Grout injection
- Helical piers
- Push piers
- Expert witness
Types of Construction
- New Construction
- Metal buildings